Not an Obituary or Death Notice :
A second elderly person died after ingesting "dishwashing liquid" at a San Mateo senior home. A wrongful death suit filed by the victim's family believes it was a much stronger chemical that killed the 93-year-old.
A second elderly person died after ingesting “dishwashing liquid” at a San Mateo senior home. A wrongful death suit filed by the victim’s family believes it was a much stronger chemical that killed the 93-year-old. https://t.co/J4Vak6bz2T
— KTVU (@KTVU) September 24, 2022
To read the full story please click on the above “Source Link” button.
The information you read was first published on social media, some of the information you read may contain news about crypto currencies . New we publish about crypto currencies are not a financial advice to buy or sell crypto currencies or to act as financial services provider or broker, or in any other way aid in the formation of any transactions in cryptocurrency or otherwise.
Also note that, the cryptocurrency listed on this website could potentially be scams, i.e. designed to induce you to invest financial resources that may be lost forever and not be recoverable once investments are made. You are responsible to Do Your Own Research (DYOR) regarding any information listed on this website.
Moreover even if a project is audited or has KYC it does not always guarantee a safe investment. Presales are very high risk investments. You are responsible for your own investments, please always Do Your Own Research (DYOR) and be careful with your money.
#elderly #person #died #ingesting #quotdishwashing #liquidquot #San #Mateo #senior #home #wrongful #death #suit #filed #victim039s #family #believes #stronger #chemical #killed #93yearold
NET WORTH – FAMILY – HUSBAND – WIFE – CHILDREN – WIKIPEDIA BIOGRAPHY – MARRIAGE – DEATH REASON , HOW DID , DEATH CAUSE , WHEN DID , WHAT HAPPENED , DIED OF , DIED FROM , SICKNESSES , Age – Wiki – Bio – Family – Who is – death reason – dead – found dead – deceased – died .